Welcome to the Traditional MVVM and MVVM Prism with Xamarin Forms and C#.
Are you tired of boring outdated and incomplete courses, then let’s dive into this course. Well I’m Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) as well as the First Xamarin University Most Valuable Professional at Udemy and in this course I’ll explain to you every single aspect of MVVM and MVVM Prism with real world application in Xamarin Forms. Yeah I know they’re a lot of courses over internet but there’s never a single guide that teaches you how to implement the MVVM and MVVM Prism in xamarin forms applications from scratch. And the purpose of this course is to train you to build your own apps and implement the MVVM pattern in your xamarin forms apps.
This course teaches you how to implement MVVM using Xamarin Forms and build beautiful Android and iOS apps by using Xamarin Forms.
By getting this course, you can rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I’m always happy to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- How MVVM Works
- The Complete Fundamentals of MVVM like Data Binding, Commanding, INotifyPropertyChanged, Navigation’s, etc.
- Create Quotes Application without MVVM.
- Create Quotes Application with MVVM.
- Implement Dependency Injection inside xamarin forms application via Unity IOC container.
- Create Quotes Application with MVVM Prism.
- Implement MVVM Prism inside Xamarin Forms applications.
- Implement Dependency Injection and IOC principle along with MVVM Prism.
- Implement Prism Delegate Command, Prism Navigation, and Listview Selection.
- Create a Complete Quotes Application in Xamarin Forms From Scratch to End (No Copy paste code I’ll explain you each and every single line of code so that you can create a complete App with MVVM and MVVM Prism)
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality video courses. Or instructors who you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. In this course you’ll get the best instructors with carefully crafted content, beautiful outline, and properly structured material and learning by doing.
I’ll explain to you each and every single line of code. I’ve been in your shoes and every time copy and paste is not a solution and that’s why I’ve tried to create everything in front of you so that you can learn how to solve the errors. We’ll learn everything from scratch.
And before this course, you don’t need my other courses. If you’re a good C# and xamarin forms developer and you think you can easily pick the Xamarin Forms MVVM concepts easily then you should go ahead with this course.
After this course you’ll be very much familiar with Xamarin Forms MVVM and MVVM Prism and you’ll be able to create any kind of MVVM based application in xamarin forms quite easily as well as efficiently.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 2 hours of HD 720p video content
- Building a MVVM Based xamarin forms fully-fledged application including ones that use Rest Api’s , Commanding , Navigation’s , Dependency Injection , IOC , Delegate Commanding , Unity IOC Container , MVVM Prism and much more.
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- $2000+ in person MVVM App Development Bootcamp course materials and curriculum.
After this course, you’ll get all the Xamarin Forms Application Source Code and along with this I’ll also share a Complete Backend Code for the Rest Api’s with you but you need your personal Azure Portal or any other hosting service where you can launch your web API and test it in Xamarin Forms Application. However if you can’t afford the Microsoft Azure or other hosting service then use my free API (I’ve shared the API link inside this course).
I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s completely risk-free, sign up today with ZERO risks and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s First MVVM and MVVM Prism Course with Xamarin Forms.
Who this course is for:
- If you’re a C# programmer, then take this course.
- If you are an intermediate xamarin developer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with xamarin forms and native app development with MVVM.
- If you are a pro xamarin developer and want to learn more advanced concepts like MVVM and MVVM Prism with a quick pace then take this course.
- If you’re are already familiar with Xamarin Forms, C#, XAML then takes this course.
- Last updated 5/2020