From the author of getting into DevOps, the learning blog trusted by over 19,000 DevOps professionals every month:
Welcome to the only course on Udemy that teaches you all about the DevOps mindset, methodologies, and practices, plus hands-on tutorials on 15 of the most popular DevOps tools on the market, such as Docker, Ansible, Terraform Jenkins and Amazon Web Services.
Get into DevOps: The Masterclass is for anyone looking to learn more about DevOps ways of working and how to use the most popular DevOps tools to build Continuous Delivery pipelines.
DevOps is one of the most sought-after set of skills in the job market right now, with tens of thousands of open roles globally. According to PayScale, the median DevOps salary in the U.S. is $92,327 per year. The best DevOps specialists on the market can name their price, and often earn more than $200,000 in a year. The best time to start learning DevOps was 5 years ago – the second-best time is now!
The first part of this course teaches you the fundamental DevOps concepts such as Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, and continuous improvement via frequent feedback loops. You will learn the key principles for designing modern testing environments, and how to improve delivery team throughput by improving team autonomy.
We’ll also discuss The DevOps Teacher model for building DevOps capability in software teams.
After you know why you should implement DevOps ways of working, you will learn how – the second part of this course is about hands-on tutorials on DevOps tools. You will learn the basics of using 15 of the most popular DevOps tools to implement automation, Infrastructure as Code, and self-service interfaces on modern cloud platforms.
Note: The course is not designed to be an exhaustive reference guide to all these tools, but a crash course to enable you to quickly learn the fundamentals and identify the key differences between them.
This course covers the following hands-on examples:
- Cloud platforms
- Amazon Web Services
- How to create a Virtual Machine on EC2
- How to create an S3 bucket for hosting images
- Learn how to create a MySQL server with RDS (AWS Relational Database Service)
- Google Cloud Platform
- How to create a Virtual Machine on Google Compute Engine
- How to use the Google Cloud Shell
- How to create a Virtual Machine on Openstack Nova
- How to create and associate a floating IP with Openstack Neutron
- Learn how to create a Security Group rule to allow SSH access to Virtual Machines
- Microsoft Azure
- How to provision a Microsoft SQL Server installation on Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Containers & Container orchestration
- How to create and run a Docker image for a Node.js application
- How to run a Kubernetes cluster locally with Minikube
- How to deploy a simple containerised application on Kubernetes
- Learn how to install Rancher on Google Cloud Platform
- How to deploy a simple containerised application on Rancher
- How to run an Elasticsearch cluster on top of Rancher
- AWS EC2 Container Service (ECS)
- How to create an ECS cluster and deploy a simple containerised application on it
Pipelines & Automation
- How to create a Continuous Integration pipeline for building Docker images with Jenkins
- Gitlab CI
- How to create a Continuous Delivery pipeline for building, testing and deploying Docker images to Kubernetes
- How to create a self-service dashboard for launching preconfigured virtual machines in AWS EC2
- Configuration management & Infrastructure as Code
- How to use Ansible to launch a virtual machine in AWS EC2, configure it to install Docker, and then deploy a Docker container on it
- How to provision a Load Balancer (ALB) and two web servers in AWS with Terraform
- How to run Chef Solo to configure application servers built with Terraform
- How to use Puppet to configure Apache and PHP on a server built with Terraform
Join thousands of satisfied students and enroll now!
Note: Unfortunately, the instructor is unable to provide technical support for individual technical issues using the tools demonstrated in this course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone interested in DevOps
- In this course is for anyone wanting to learn how to use DevOps tools
- This course is for anyone wanting to learn about and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Last updated 5/2020
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/devops-masterclass/
SEE MORE COURSE: Docker, From Zero To Hero: Become a DevOps Docker Master Course