Protocol Buffers (protobuf) is a fundamental data serialization format that every Data Engineer should know about.
In this course, we are going to explore in-depth, with hands-on lectures, all the aspects of Protocol Buffers 3.
In just a few hours, you will know everything you need to know to create simple and complex .proto files, and write code in your Favourite Programming language such as Java, Python and Go. Protocol Buffers generates all the boilerplate code for you!
Stop using XML and JSON and start using a Data Format that will allow you to create the most efficient APIs.
> Write simple and complex .proto files
> Practice Exercises to Confirm the learnings
> Leverage Imports and Packages appropriately
> Generate Code using `protoc`
> Code in Java with Protocol Buffers
> Learn about advanced Protocol Buffers concepts
Note: This course assumes you have some knowledge about Programming and JSON / XML
- Protocol Buffers Basics I: Learn how to create your first messages using Scalar Types. Practice with 5 exercises
- Protocol Buffers Basics II: Learn how to create complex messages, and organize your code in different files and packages. Practice with 4 exercises
- Setting up Protoc Compiler: Setup the protoc compiler and learn how to generate code in any language
- Java Programming with Protocol Buffers: Write your Protocol Buffers Data in Java
- Golang Programming with Protocol Buffers: Write your Protocol Buffers Data in Golang
- Data Evolution with Protobuf: Evolve your protocol buffers file in a safe way in order to add or remove fields without breaking previous code
- Protocol Buffers Advanced: Advanced Types in Protocol Buffers as well as Options, Integer Types, and an introduction to RPC Services with gRPC
Learning and getting hands-on on Protocol Buffers helps you to enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate.
There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by learning Protocol Buffers today!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to understand how to write .proto files and write code to create Protocol Buffer data
- Architects who want to understand how Protocol Buffers works and be useful for their solution architecture
- Learn TestNG using IntelliJ IDEA Course
- Last updated 3/2020
Complete Guide to Protocol Buffers 3 [Java, Golang, Python] Course Catalog
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/protocol-buffers/