- You can enroll this course without owning Logic Pro X since these instructions can be replicated in other DAWs.
- You should own a Mac computer with macOS and Logic Pro X installed.
- You should be interested in how to make great Electronic Music.
- You can produce this track with another DAW such as Ableton Live by following the instructions according to your DAW.
- You need to own a few third party plugins – see the free video for the list of required plugins
Do you like the style of Dj Snake and the process of “modern” EDM music production?
Do you struggle to lay out ideas and to get inspiration quickly for your EDM track?
Are you running in to writers block easily these days? Then this course is for you!
Welcome to this course where I will learn you how to create electronic music in the style of Dj Snake. In this course – you will learn how to create a “modern” EDM track fast and how to get ideas quickly. In just a few hours you will learn how to overcome writers block and arrange your track fast.
Logic Pro X Template is included for FREE! We also included FREE Sample Packs as a Bonus!
These Sample Packs are included:
- 4 Project Ideas for Logic Pro X
- 1 Full BONUS Deep House Project
- 1 Original Logic Pro X Project File (The one that you will learn creating in this course)
- Snare Rolls Pack 1 – 70 Snare Rolls Samples – Complete Snare Rolls to use in your next project.
- Up & Downlifters 1 – 50 FX Samples for great transitions between different parts in your song.
- Kick Toolbox 1 – 100 Professional Kick Drum Samples in different pitch.
- Reversed Reverbs – 120 Reversed Reverb Effects to use to introduce parts in your arrangement.
- One Shot EDM Samples – 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
- One Shot Deep House Samples – 50 Synth & Bass Samples to use in a Sampler for Professional Sounds in no time!
- Clap & Snare Toolbox + MIDI Groovy Tools.
I have produced electronic music for a long time – over 10 years now – and a few years ago I got to a point where I couldn’t get past writers block and I didn’t know what to produce anymore. The genre “Electronic Music” started to get generic and after a while the style got slower in tempo – from 128BPM to 110BPM and even slower. After trying to experiment with tempo and different style I became a lot more inspired to create music again.
A whole new world opened up to me.
I just wish that someone would tell me how to do these different tricks and how to experiment without thinking so much about whats wrong and what right. This course will help you a lot – take it as a guideline at the same time as creating a track that is “Modern”.
In this course you will learn:
- How to produce a full track from scratch to finish.
- How to get from a short musical idea – an 8-bar loop – to a full track.
- How to make transitions from different places in your track so you get a natural and professional sound.
- How to mix and master a track so it sounds good on every place you play your track.
- You will get the finished Logic Pro X project file (.lpx file) that you can download and open on your computer.We will first go through an initial idea process, or a creative process where we just throw every sound that we like in to the project. Without any rules at all, just whatever we feel sounds great at that moment. I think that it is important to be creative when creating music since music is an creative art after all.
After that we will go over organising the project and arrange the track even though we don’t have all the sounds for our final project yet or we’re not 100% happy with the sounds yet. I think it’s really important to create a first arrangement or how I call it “the skeleton of the track”. This is so we can see visually how our track will look like when it is done. Now it’s a lot easier to see what sounds we should add where in the track.
When we are done adding more sounds that we like and adding FX’s such as transition elements so our track sounds more alive and not that static – then we are going to the finishing process of the track.
Mixdown and mastering sections are also fully covered in this course so we can listen to our tracks on every sound system there is out there like you car speaker, Spotify or a big club sound system. We are going through the process on how to have it mixed down properly.
So what are you waiting for? See you in the course 🙂
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants to make a Dj Snake Style Track in Logic Pro X.
- This course is for Electronic Music Producers who wants to get better at writing music.
- This course is for anyone who wants to start with Electronic Music Production.
- This course is not for anyone who does not want to get a high quality sound in their production.
- This course is for anyone who wants to start producing music with Logic Pro X.
Created by Martin Svensson
Last updated 5/2018
Size: 3.93 GB